Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thing Four (slightly out of order)

I realise that I wasn't very explicit about thing four - I did link to a blog I follow, but I failed to say anything about it or why you should read it. So, here I go!

The Thesis Whisperer is no doubt familiar to most academics, but if it isn't, I urge you to read it. It is mainly aimed at PhD students, but has advice on all aspects of study and academic work which is applicable to most students. I particularly like the discussions on writing, and have used some of the resources mentioned. Of course, I also have TW to thank for the Procrastination Fairy!!

Speaking of which, should you find yourself with time to kill nothing to do, you could also take a look at one of my other favourite blogs - the beautifully written Rachel Eats (because: Italian Food. Life in Rome.) Thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment